JOIN AICMA To Grow with Us
Welcome to AICMA website.
The All India Cosmetics Manufacturers’ Association, based in Mumbai has been the only Cosmetic Association in India. The Association formed in 1964 by a few like-minded people started manufacturing cosmetic products to back up the ‘Swadeshi’ Movement. Originally registered in 1977 under the Societies Act, is currently registered under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956. The Association dedicated to providing its members services and programs contributes towards developing their business.
- Promoting and protecting the Small Scale Cosmetic Industry in India.
- Promoting co-operation and promoting cordial relations between all the SMALL SCALE COSMETIC MANUFACTURERS in India.
- Representing problems faced by the members to the Central and State Government departments as against Central Excise, Food & Drug Administration, Bureau of Indian Standards, Weights & Measures, Sales Tax, etc.
- Collecting and disseminating accurate knowledge and information to help the persons engaged in the cosmetic industry on all India basis.
- Promoting quality Cosmetic products throughout India, manufactured by the members of the Association.
Committee MembersMr. Kamlesh Jain
email@example.comMrs. Kajal Anand
firstname.lastname@example.orgMr. NR Patel
email@example.comMrs. Sudha Agarwal